A. Personal Information We May Collect: "Personal Information" means any information that relates to you or uniquely identifies you as a specific individual, such as:
- Identity postal address.
- email and phone number.
- Credit and debit card numbers and related data.
- Number assigned by transit organization, such as B. Itinerary number known to TSA, social media account ID, or passport number
Any other information you provide to us when speaking with us or planning to travel with us (such as your dietary restrictions and other preferences) and your booking details (such as departure and destination locations)
How we collect personal information
We and our third-party service providers may collect personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services: We may collect personal information about you when you make a reservation or register for a promotion through the Services.
- Offline: For example, if you contact customer service, we may collect your personal information offline.
- From other sources: To the extent permitted by law, we may obtain your personal information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including users who are friends or otherwise connected with you) and others third party.
How we may use personal information
We may use personal information to:
- To complete and process your reservation or purchase, including processing your funds, contacting you and providing any necessary customer support. For travel booking purposes we use passport details.
- To answer your questions and carry out your requests, including sending you newsletters.
- To communicate with you regarding administrative matters, such as B. updates to our terms of service and policies and information about the service.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will send you marketing materials that we think may be of interest to you.
- Improve your service experience by displaying articles and offers tailored to you.
- Promote our services and products
- To allow you to enter and administer sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions. Some of these activities may have additional restrictions detailing how we use and disclose your personal information. If you opt-in, you must comply with all such regulations. Therefore, we recommend that you read them carefully.
- To provide social sharing features so that you can send messages to other people using the Services. By using this feature, you confirm that you have the right to provide us with your friend's name and email address.
- For operating and growing business objectives, such as data analysis, auditing, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, expanding, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage patterns and evaluating the success of our marketing programs.
- As we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) in accordance with applicable law, including laws outside your state or country of residence; (b) in response to public and government authorities and self-regulatory organizations (including public (c) to comply with legal process; d) to enforce our terms and conditions; e) to protect our or our affiliated companies’ business, assets or interests; f) to protect us and/or our the rights, privacy, safety or property of our affiliates, you or others; g) to enable us to take available remedies or to mitigate any harm we may suffer.
How to Disclose Personal Information
- Other travel-related companies that we partner with to provide components of the Services, such as B. airline consolidators or aggregators, other travel agencies that provide users with access to travel-related inventory through the Services, and travel insurance organizations.
- Disclose to our business partners that they may offer goods or services through the Services, that you may have referenced those Services from other websites or online services, or that the Services may be linked to those Services. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of each website and online service.
Third-party service providers who provide us with services such as email delivery, authentication, customer support, data analysis, payment processing, order processing, information technology and related infrastructure. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information we share with third parties and they will use it only for the purposes stated in those commitments.
- Third-party sponsors or administrators of surveys, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions.
- To enable recipients of messages you send through the Services to recognize you. In addition, you may choose to disclose your personal information on message boards, chats, profile pages, blogs and other websites where you may submit content. Please note that any content you disclose or post through these services will be public and may be viewed by other users and the public.We urge you to exercise extreme caution when disclosing information through the Services.
- As we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) in accordance with applicable law, including laws outside the state or country in which you live; (b) to comply with legal process and to prevent, detect or otherwise deal with abusive, fraudulent or criminal activity; (c) To respond to requests from public and national authorities and self-regulatory organizations, including those outside your state or country of residence.
Other Information We May Collect:
- Device and browser details
- Application usage information
- Information Collected Through Pixel Tags, Cookies and Other Methods
- Demographic and other information you provide
- Summary information
How we collect additional information
We and our third-party service providers may use different methods to collect Other Information, such as:
- By using your browser or device: Most browsers or your device automatically collect certain information, including your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device make and model and internet browser language, type and version, and the name and version of the services (such as applications) you use. We use this data to ensure that the Services operate efficiently.
- Through your use of the Application: When you download and use the Application, we and our service providers may track and collect information about your use of the Application, including the date and time the Application on your device accesses our servers And information and files are downloaded to the application according to the device you use.
- Use of Pixel Tags and Other Similar Technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in conjunction with certain Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services, including email recipients. Evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and collect data on service usage and response rates
- Use of Flash Local Shared Objects (“Flash LSOs”) and other similar Adobe technologies: We may, among other things, collect and store information about how you use the Services through Flash LSOs and other technologies. You can change your Flash player settings to prevent Flash LSOs from being stored on your computer by using the options in the "Website storage settings" section. It can also be managed by accessing the Global Storage Settings panel and following the instructions (which may include, for example, instructions on how to delete pre-existing Flash LSOs) (referred to as "Information" on the Macromedia website).
- IP address: Your Internet service provider automatically assigns a number called your IP address to the computer you use. Each time a user accesses the Services, the IP address may be identified and automatically stored in our server log files, along with the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. Many websites, programs and other services periodically collect IP addresses as part of their normal operations. We need IP addresses in order to run the service, determine usage trends, identify server problems, etc. Your IP address also allows us to determine your approximate location.
- Physical location: For example, we may use satellite, cell tower, or Wi-Fi signals to determine the exact location of your device. In order to provide you with certain location-based services and content, we may use the precise location of your device. We may also provide our marketing partners with access to the precise location of your device so they can show you geo-targeted advertisements. You may accept or prohibit such use and/or sharing of your device location, for example through the settings on your device. If you do this, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with relevant customized services and information.
- From you: If you submit voluntarily, we will collect information such as your preferred contact route and specific travel requirements (such as those related to disabilities or food restrictions).
When you access and use the Services and other websites, applications or online services, we may work with third-party advertising companies to show you products and services tailored to you based on information about how you access and use them Advertisements about websites, applications and online services that may be of interest to you on each device. These companies can do this by recognizing or placing special cookies on your browser, including through the use of pixel tags. They may also use these technologies and other information they and we collect about your online activities to identify you when you use other devices such as laptops and mobile phones